Thursday 14 May 2015

Shooting Schedule

I have created a shooting schedule to show the different times I am available during the day  between 16th March and 20th March. I have chosen to take images for my magazine then because that is when the equipment that is needed will be available for to use.

From the schedule table that I have created I am mostly available to take images on the 17th March and 20th March. I have to make sure that the models that I have chosen to use in my magazine are available as well.

After having a discussion with the models that are going to be in my magazine it has become apparent that he will only be free during period 2 on the 20th March. This means that I will not have a lot of time to take a lot of images as I have a limited amount of time.


I have made table that shows a list of all the models, props and costumes that will be used in my photo shoot. I will be making several tables that list the different images that I will be taken in my photo shoot.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment