Monday 24 November 2014

As media lesson- front cover and contents page Layout

In this lesson I have been told to create three names for the magazine that I am going to be making for the preliminary task.These are the names that I have thought of so far;
School  Life - I chose this name for my magazine because quite a lot of students can relate what the title is representing.
Detention- I chose this name for the magazine that i am going to create because students like my self  has suffered the lost of break and lunch time from this.
AHS Sports- I chose this name because it sounds interesting.
 I was then given a task were I have to create three drafts with different names for my magazine.
For the first draft that I have created I have placed the title so it will be easy for the reader to identify what the brand the magazine is. I have positioned the cover story underneath the title making it easier for the reader identify what is the main attraction.I decided to place the barcode on the front of the magazine to make it easier for the buyer to scan it  when it is being purchased. I have placed the background image behind all of the text that is being used on the magazine. I have placed the contents heading all around the magazine to make it obvious to the reader what will be included in the magazine.


For the second draft  that I have created I have placed the title at the bottom of the magazine so that the title will not cover the models face. I have positioned the  cover story at the top of the of magazine to make it easier for the reader to identify what the main feature of the magazine will be. I placed the content heading below the cover story to make it easy to identify what will be included in the magazine. The background image will be behind all the text that will used. 


No comments:

Post a Comment