Wednesday 17 December 2014

Reflection & Main Task

For the last couple lessons I have been evaluating the different criteria which determines my overall mark for the task.
I feel that when I do illustrate work on blogger I need to go into more depth and detail when explaining what has been done.
Also I have realized that I have  had problems with time management. Most of the work that I have handed in was either incomplete or overdue. I can improve my time management by completing each task on the day that it was set. Another problem why this has happened is because I did not put any effort into each task that was set or using blogger.
I need to be updating my blogger more frequently so that I can use it as a guideline for when I will be creating my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment